Saturday, February 13, 2010

First polymer clay workshop

I have discovered polymer clay only recently. And my first works were given to my friends as a New Year's gifts. The feedback was very good, I'm happy to say, and everybody was delighted with their little presents.
What makes me even more happy is that some of them loved their presents so much that they now want to learn to make things from polymer clay themselves. My heart is jumping with joy, not only because my friends and I will have one more thing in common, but because of the effect my first (and let's be honest, very shaky) steps in this craft have had: the awakening of creativity from a long winter dream. Let the spring begin! Let the dreams and new ideas blossom!
***
Last few days I was happy to do some organizing, and today we will have a first little polymer clay workshop. I hope that everything will go well and that the excitement will prevail in the days, months and years to come.

No comments: