Sunday, January 03, 2010

Books 2009

It is New Year and it's time to conclude my reading list for 2009. I am painfully aware that it is getting shorter and shorter each year. As my home library grows, my free time is shrinking and now my shelves are full of great but unread titles. So sad... Hopefully 2010 will be better.
So here is the list of books I've read in 2009:
  1. "Temeraire: His Majesty's Dragon" - Naomi Novik (Serbian translation)
  2. "Throne of Jade" - Naomi Novik (Serbian translation)
  3. "Stardust" - Neil Gaiman (Serbian translation)
  4. "Artemis Fowl and The Lost Colony" - Eoin Colfer (Serbian translation)
  5. "Peer Reviews in Software" - Karl E. Wiegers (in English)
  6. "La vita meravigliosa dei laureati in lettere" - Alessandro Carrera (Serbian translation)
  7. "Black Powder War" - Naomi Novik (in English)
  8. "Les Echelles du Levant" aka "Ports of Call" - Amin Maalouf (Serbian translation)

No comments: